Visit the birthplace of famous astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus – Torun. This city is also renowned for its architecture. The Old Town of Torun, picturesquely situated on the banks of the River Vistula, retains its medieval street plan. You will see with us Old Market Square – heart of Torun historic district, Town Hall, Church of the Virgin Mary and ruins of the Castle of the Teutonic Knights. We will also show you the Crooked Tower – one of local greatest attractions, a part of the town’s old fortifications system.
We offer private tours from Gdansk to Torun with hotel pick up at chosen time.
Tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
- 1300 PLN per person (1 person)
- 650 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 440 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- transportation by private comfortable, air-conditioned car/van
- English speaking driver’s assistance during whole trip
- 2 hours of sightseeing of Torun accompanied by private local city guide in chosen language,
- free time in Torun after guided sightseeing city tour (approx. 2 hours).
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages:
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary